Wide Mesh

A Love for Vintage

I have a huge love for vintage style dresses, but the price tag and smell on true vintage clothing is not a love of mine. Instead I gather inspiration from actual vintage clothing styles or high quality pin-up style clothing. I have to say my favorite decades are the 40s and 50s. I especially love …

A Love for Vintage Read More »

Wiggle and Essential Tank Hack

Down here in Sunny Florida our month long Winter just ended and it was brutal, I am talking 50’s haha! Now that it is warm I have swim on the brain! So when I found out Wide Mesh was the promo this month I was so excited because I finally had the excuse to make …

Wiggle and Essential Tank Hack Read More »

Wide Mesh Bag with Drawstring

I grabbed some of Phee’s hot pink wide mesh specifically for some produce bags and I thought I would share with you a quick step-by-step! Here’s a half yard of the wide mesh lace, some elastic cording (non-stretch would work too!) and drawstring toggles. Picking up these supplies gave me a chance to check out …

Wide Mesh Bag with Drawstring Read More »

Fishnet Tights…Yes Please!

When February’s theme was announced (using a variety of fabric bases), I took it as a challenge, and my ideas just kept rolling. I ended up with 3 solid ideas, but backed up to 2 as I was becoming frustrated with one and I began to realize that in the end I wouldn’t ever wear …

Fishnet Tights…Yes Please! Read More »

Poison Ivy with every day pieces!

For my Halloween costume to every day wearables, I used my dyed green mesh to make a made for mermaids mama stella. It also happened to match the walls at my mom’s house where I was taking photographs! I made a scoop back with long sleeves. I also bound the neckline and sleeves with fold …

Poison Ivy with every day pieces! Read More »

Always with the Dying…or Dyeing: A Stove Top Method with Phee Fabrics

Dyeing fabric can be intimidating to the uninitiated. It’s easier than it seems, I swear!! In this video, I go step by step through the stove top method of dying a polyester blend mesh fabric. Necessary tools: Fabric! Appropriate dye for fabric content (and any dye additives as required by your dye!) Aluminum, stainless, or …

Always with the Dying…or Dyeing: A Stove Top Method with Phee Fabrics Read More »

%d bloggers like this: