Phee Fabrics is finding ways to use up your Art Gallery scraps. This blog is focusing on Masks! Since March there have been so many companies that have released mask patterns. Different sizes and styles are overwhelming and we are going to try to narrow down the options to some of our favorites. If you want to read more about the reason we choose AGF for masks
- Scrap of woven fabric about 1/4 yard
- Scrap of Rayon Spandex, minimum 15″ x 4″ or elastic
- A Serger or Sewing Machine. Depending on chosen pattern
- DIBY Fitted Face Mask. The pattern has sizes child through adult large
- Eunoia has a template for a fitted mask that is used to be worn over a N95 mask but does require elastic.
- Sweet Red Poppy has fitted, pleated and 3D mask patterns. The patterns are child through adult sizes for both versions but do require nose/ floral wire and without rounded or siliconed tips they will wear through the mask over a period of washing and wearing. Uses ties or elastic.
- Twig + Tale has fitted and pleated mask versions. Ties or elastic. Sizing for children and adults
- Deconess has a pleated mask pattern that can be made with ties or elastic and only has one size for child and one for adult
- CDC has a pleated mask pattern with ties or elastic.
- Olson has a fitted mask pattern that can use elastic, hair ties or fabric ties
- Elderberry Blossoms has child through adult sizes. Some designs are made for knit but we love the woven ones.
- FreeSewing.org has a fitted mask pattern. Seam allowances are not included so adding them to the templates can expand the sizes from child to adult large.
- See Kate Sew has fitted, pleated and 3D mask patterns. The patterns are child through adult sizes for both versions but do require nose/ floral wire and without rounded or siliconed tips they will wear through the mask over a period of washing and wearing. Uses ties or elastic. Also, there seems to be a size difference when you download the pattern from the blog and when you download it from their Facebook group files. For the accurate size, join the Facebook group and download it from the files. This has been the 3D pattern that I like the best. Join their FB Group.