If your following along, share your progress using the hashtag #PheeSlowSew on social media. Don’t forget to catch all the posts for the sew along here. If you finish early, don’t forget to enter a photo of your creation!
- Ashland: shoulder seams, sash, sleeves and optional cuff
- Betty: back seam
- Cabin: bias facing/binding at sleeve hems and bottom hem
- Cielo: sleeve (flat)
- Fireweed: bodice to skirt
- Floreat Sleeved/Sleeveless: sides seams
- Geranium: Button holes
- Hinterland: gather skirt; attach skirt for full placket only
- Larkspur: sleeve (flat)
- Matilda: placket
- River: hem
- Sedona: side seams + sleeve (set-in)
- Trevi: armholes
- Washi: facing
I’ve moved today’s techniques of button sewing to this weekend. Tomorrow I will also cover a bunch of different hemming techniques, including some that are not listed on the schedule.